The Tech Lane
So called because of the Vocational College at the other end. The first two storey building on this road stands on the site of the oldFever Hospital (1845). On the opposite side of the road further on, one comes to ‘Ballyhaden Double Ring Fort’. This interesting Bronze Age dwelling dates back to c.500 B.C. The site is one of the workhouse cemeteries is at the far end of the fort. Some of the workhouse complex (1850) is still standing and the rest forms part of the modern Community College. Count Council offices and Courthouse.