The Old Roman Catholic Church
This was built in 1832 and was replaced on the Nenagh Road by a newer building in 1973. The original building is now used by the Social Welfare. FAS training centre, tourist information, public toilets and a picnic area. A nice feature of the building were the stained glass windows and the beautiful high altar. The remains of and old mission cross can be seen to the left.