A building of considerable stature built c.1800, on the bank of the Ballyfinboy River. The mill complex comprises two mills, kiln, ancillary store and a mill house. The earlier of the two mills (the building at an angle) probably dates to around 1800, but was superseded by a much larger mill in the 1840’s. The mill retains its full complement of machines, notably a 5.50 x 2.14m paddle wheel and five sets of millstones. They were used for grinding what, oats and barley for human and animal consumption. The mill ceased production in the early 1940s. An unusual feature of this mill is that the mill wheel is situated inside the building whereas most of the other corn mills around Ireland have the mill wheels on the outside.