Blessed and opened on 23rd June 1914, the same day as the bell of the old R.C. church.
This bell is still in use in the new church. The land cost £30 from the land commission.
This website has been part funded by North Tipperary LEADER Partnership under the Rural Development Programme 2007-2013 which is financed by the EU through the European Agriculture Fund for Rural Development and by the National Exchequer through the National Development Plan.