Methodist Chapel

Situated on the Main Street the fine stone building built in 1867 replaces a smaller chapel built in 1811. The round stained glass window on the front of the chapel is an admirable feature. The site on which the building stands was the old town jail and bridewll up to 1840. Paddy Heenan’s furniture stone beside the site was the town Market House.

Methodist Church 2   methodist Church 3   Methodist Church