David Clarke Memorial Hall
This hall is on the Birr Road opposite the old R.C. Church. It was endowed by will of Harriette Clarke, dated 18th Oct. 1904 “for the instruction, education and amusement of the people of the town of Borrisokane and the district surrounding the same as the trustees may deem”. This hall was finally built in 1930 and is still in constant use.