Church of Ireland
Situated across from the Fair Green on Church Road this building was erected in 1812. The church is surrounded by a very old graveyard that dates back long before the present building was erected, possibly to the middle of the 17th century. The present building s built on or near the site of a much older ruin. The oldest recorder tombstone dates from 1707.
The surrounding wall was built in 1995.