Local Food Delivery Franchise - Nenagh area - in association with Borrisokane LocalSwitch Association
Our mission at biabox is to help the Irish farmer fight back against the multinationals, and in doing so to support the local economy and create employment. We are currently looking to extend our service in the Nenagh area. We are looking to build upon our enthusiastic and talented team by offering franchise opportunities to qualified individuals who are interested in running their own small business and in making a positive impact in the community. We will provide the following: An exclusive territory, a localized food supply chain, picked to order food boxes, an established customer base, training and marketing support, full front and back-end software platform. Franchisee would be responsible for: Building upon the local biabox membership, providing excellent customer service and delivering the food box to the customers doorstep. Job Description: Applicant requirements: • Self starting: enjoys working on his/her own initiative • Affable: enjoys working with people • Responsible: Preferred but not necessary if applicant has their own small refrigerated van
Job Type: Seasonal Contact Details:To discuss this opportunity further please call 087 3392918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a great opportunity for someone who would liked to get involved in their local community.
Becoming a biabox Community Keeper
What is a biabox Keeper?
A Keeper is someone who sets up and runs a biabox community drop. They support local producers, boost local economies and earn an income doing something they believe in. By becoming a Keeper you’re helping local producers to get the best deal possible for their produce, providing fresh food for your local community and making money for yourself at the same time.
For example if you have 40 local members each spending €42 ¬ you’ll make 10% of
the total spend,¬ around €700 per month.
How it works
● Members modify their produce order on the biabox.ie website.
● Producers receive the orders, prepare the produce and bring it to the biabox community drop. We’ll take care of the collections and deliveries for producers that are a bit further away ¬ so members can enjoy a full weekly grocery solution including bread, confectionary, preserves, chutneys and sauces, meat, seafood, fruit, veg and cereals.
● Members go to their local biabox community drop and collect their produce from the Producers.
● Members can link their account with a local community service and a percentage of their spend will be paid over.
The role of the keeper
● Inviting new members to join their biabox community drop.
● Finding a suitable venue to host a weekly biabox community drop.
● Hosting the weekly biabox community drop, helping Producers get their fresh tasty
produce to Members.
● Once your biabox community drop is up and running, you need to commit about 4 to 5 hours at the same time each week to host your biabox community drop, plus a couple of hours of organisation before and after.
How biabox helps out
We’ve created a simple, fully automated website that takes care of all the ordering, payments logistics, leaving you to enjoy the food, the people and your new income. We’ll provide the tools and guidance to help everyone grow the community. When you join biabox community drop, not only will you bring your community together, you’ll join a vibrant community of Keepers equally passionate about growing their own community drops.
We will hold regular on and offline meet ups where everyone gets together to share ideas and inspiration.
To get started visit www.community.biabox.ie and you’ll get information on how to apply!
For more information go to BiaBox